mooshell appears to be broken in google chrome 4

Thierry bela nanga

Feb 18, 2010, 1:29:40 AM2/18/10
to mootool...@googlegroups.com
I can run it if firefox and IE but not google chrome,

I have the following errors in the console

/shell/js/lib/mootools-1.2.4-core-nc.js:2876Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input
/shell/js/lib/mootools-1.2.4.2-more.js:25Uncaught ReferenceError: MooTools is not defined
/shell/js/Sidebar.js:4Uncaught ReferenceError: Class is not defined
/shell/js/LayoutCM.js:6Uncaught TypeError: Object function Element() { [native code] } has no method 'implement'
/shell/js/Actions.js:4Uncaught ReferenceError: Class is not defined
/shell/js/EditorCM.js:7Uncaught ReferenceError: Class is not defined
/shell/js/Settings.js:5Uncaught ReferenceError: Class is not defined
2:33Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'skin' of undefined
2:111Uncaught TypeError: Object [object DOMWindow] has no method 'addEvent'
2:224Uncaught TypeError: Object [object DOMWindow] has no method 'addEvent'
2:371Uncaught TypeError: Object [object DOMWindow] has no method 'addEvent'
/shell/js/lib/mootools-1.2.4-core-nc.js:2876Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input
/shell/js/lib/mootools-1.2.4.4-more.js:25Uncaught ReferenceError: MooTools is not defined
/shell/ecfK9/2/show/light/:43Uncaught TypeError: Object [object DOMWindow] has no method 'addEvent'

--
http://tbela99.blogspot.com/

fax : (+33) 08 26 51 94 51

Matthew Hazlett

Feb 18, 2010, 2:20:05 AM2/18/10
to mootool...@googlegroups.com

All the samples ran fine in my Google Chrome:

Google Chrome

4.0.249.89 unknown (38071)

Running on Win 7 x64

Make sure you have the production version and not a beta or a developers copy.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4875 (20100217) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4875 (20100217) __________

http://www.eset.com

Thierry bela nanga

Feb 18, 2010, 2:36:27 AM2/18/10
to mootool...@googlegroups.com
I have the same build but I'm using windows Vista,

I can't run this page http://mootools.net/shell/ecfK9/2/

Thierry bela nanga

Feb 18, 2010, 2:50:18 AM2/18/10
to mootool...@googlegroups.com
I have the same build but I'm using windows Vista,

I can't run this page http://mootools.net/shell/ecfK9/2/

Matthew Hazlett

Feb 18, 2010, 2:54:45 AM2/18/10
to mootool...@googlegroups.com